I’ve decided to create a NEW blog award- The Britain Blog Award- for Mix-Niche Blogs! The goal of this award is to bring recognition to mix-niche blogs, as we seem to be a bit of a minority. There are so many fashion, food, education, book, movie, health, etc blogs out there. It’s time to recognize the blogs that cover a little bit of everything.
Think Liebster Award, Sunshine Blogger Award, etc- but specifically for Mix-Niche blogs.
I’ve also decided to make this award a little bit more interactive. (Don’t worry, not so much that it takes a massive amount of time.) The goal is to help mix-niche blogs get more recognition, and get some interaction with their posts. Bloggers helping bloggers. That’s why I love this community- we help and support each other.
OFFICIAL Britain Blog Award- The RULES for NOMINATION:
- Blog must have 500 or less followers.
- Blog must have at least 5 posts before the award.
- Blog must have posts in varying niches. At least 2.
OFFICIAL Britain Blog Award- The RULES for ACCEPTANCE:
- Blogger must make a post of acceptance- thanking their nominator for the nomination.
- In the post blogger must answer 5 questions about his/her self- questions chosen by nominating blogger.
- Blogger must ask five questions of the bloggers they are nominating.
- Blogger must nominate at least 5, no more than 10 mix-niche blogs for the award (and let them know they were nominated in a comment on their blog!)
- The accepting post must contain a link back to this post in the information about the award.
- In the accepting post, the blogger must link 2-4 of their favorite posts they have made (in varying niches).
- In accepting post, blogger must also link 1 favorite post by the blogger that nominated you.
- Go like & comment on the favorite posts linked by nominating blogger.
For starters I will nominate 7 blogs:
My questions for you are:
- How & why did you get into blogging?
- What is your favorite holiday & why?
- Tell me about the proudest moment of your life so far.
- What is your career/schooling?
- What is your biggest lifetime goal?
My favorite posts made on my blog so far are:
Since I am the creator of this award, I will link a post from one of my favorite bloggers of all time. (Remember, this section should be your favorite post from the blogger than nominated you.)
A Christmas Party for the Ages– Daily Dose of Prep
Remember to accept this nomination, you must follow the rules of acceptance.
In your acceptance post, link back here. If you’d like, leave a comment on this post, and have your readers leave a comment about your blog or nominees leave a comment about their nomination to be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card of their choice! Drawing will happen every 6 months in June and January!