guilt·y pleas·ure//something, such as a movie, television program, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard.
In terms of food or drink, this could also include a quantity that one may or may not be proud of.
I surveyed the same Facebook group that was surveyed for the Unpopular Opinion post, as well as some Reddit research.
- McDonalds (seems to be many people’s guilty pleasure food)
- Cheese sticks- in a large quantity.
- Cookie Dough
- “Anything from Cook Out”
- “An entire package of Nestle cookies
- Tide Pods
- Ice Cream (large quantities)
- Chicken Nuggets
- Totino’s Party Pizzas
- Corn Dogs (esp. .99 from Sonic during Happy Hour!)
- Ramen Noodles
- “I’m a vegetarian, but I occasionally sneak a chicken nugget.”
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Movie Theater Popcorn
- White Castle Cheeseburgers
- Lunchables… as an adult..
- Flaming Hot Cheetos dipped in cheese sauce
- LOFTHOUSE SUGAR COOKIES !!!!!!
- El Monterey Frozen Burritos
- Chocolate chip cookies broken up into chocolate pudding- cookie parfait
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips
The last 4 are definitely mine, although the cookies and burritos I seem to share with a few others.
If you have any guilty pleasure foods, I wanna know- comment or message me!
Don’t forget to /like\ if you like what you read and /sub\ if you want more!!